GOAL x 123KLAN Collaboration
123klan is proud to announce its collaboration with the GOAL Charitable Foundation. ( Read about GOAL below )
Print front and Back
* Exclusively available on 123KLAN's store through Thursday, July 30** Available on GOAL's store from Friday, August 31 and beyondPre-order end date:Sunday, August 2 (at midnight the last day of our event)Delivery date:Friday, August 14 through Sunday, August 16
GOAL Foundation is celebrating its big 10 years this time around.
The mission of GOAL is to Promote Wellness though sport..
We want to work with people that are suffering from addiction & mental health issues via our unique community approach of sport activities and open dialog.
Having the opportunity to work with Street Art Culture Curators- 123klan to imagine what the GOAL could look like translated on too clothing while pushing out the message of Unity, Charity , Action , Attitude, Community and Positivity was realized with the very special message that rings true now more than ever… ‘ TOUS ENSEMBLE'
Never has the need to talk, to communicate and feel part of a larger group been more important now then ever before.
Together we are Stronger !
100% of these items sold go to the cause-
Tshirt - Print on Champion T-shirt for the quality.
- 100% cotton jersey 6oz
- 4.3 oz/yd2 | 7.15 oz/ly | 146 g/m2
- Regular fit
Set-in rib collar with shoulde
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Preshrunk to minimize shrinkag
- Nafta (made in North America)
- Printed in Montreal (Canada)